We are seeking Part-Time Farmer’s Market Team Members to join our sales team.
Market Season: March - December
• Piedmont Green Farmer’s Market – Every Saturday’s 9a to 1p
• Oakhurst Farmer’s Market – Every 2nd & 4th Saturday’s 9a to 1p
• Grant Park Farmer’s Market –Every 2nd & 4th Sunday’s – 9a to 1p
• Peachtree Road Farmer's Market- Every Saturday- 8:30a-12:30 p
• Must be available to work weekends and occasional pop-up markets and special events (typically 7:30 am to 1:30 pm, times may vary).
• Must have 1 to 2 years of customer-facing sales and merchandising experience.
• Must have a smart phone and data access for POS system.
• Must be able to learn, follow and execute sales and customer engagement model flawlessly.
• Must meet/exceed market sales goals.
• Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., some tasks include: standing for long periods of time, set-up and break-down, hanging company signage/banner, tent and table set-up and product merchandising (this is a highly physical job).
• Must have a friendly, outgoing, energetic personality with superior communication skills.
• Must be hard-working and possess a self-starter and team-oriented personality.
• Must be able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions (heat/cold/wind/rain/etc.).
• Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance; driving your own vehicle to pick-up product from our production location in preparation for markets and subsequent drop-off will be an aspect of your job duties in this role.
***Please send resume + cover email to email@example.com